Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Thanks be to God for our holy bishops

Bishop Alexander Sample
I've been pretty busy lately trying to finish up my studies and teaching part-time at my children's school. In the midst of working on my exams, I took a break to check my Facebook and came across this article on LifeSite News... Contraception a ‘clear factor’ in decline of church numbers: Michigan bishop.

I just love it when bishops come out and say what so many of us in the pews have been observing for years. It is so wonderful to know that the shepherds are seeing clearly the wolves who are threatening to devour us.

This gives me great hope for the Church of the future.

Oh, and by the way, I am LOVING the new English translation of the liturgy. It is so beautiful and prayerful. I feel like I am encountering Christ for the first time every time I go to Mass...another reason to be grateful for the wise leadership in the Church!

1 comment:

  1. Greetings From Southern California

    Have a Merry Christmas & Happy 2012

    ~Ron @ *TOGB

    ReplyDelete